*APPLICATION DEADLINE February 1, 2018*
September 15-17, 2018
Make the most of your future by attending the National Sales Network Annual Student Sales & Marketing Conference September 15 - 15, 2018. The NSN Student Sales & Marketing Conference will bring together the top diverse undergraduate and graduate student talent from across the U.S. for an opportunity of a lifetime.
The NSN Student Sales & Marketing Conference, is the most powerful sales and marketing development program available to diverse students interested in marketing and/or sales. Here is your opportunity to meet high level sales & marketing executives one on one.
Join motivated students from across the United States for a 3 day hands-on sales and marketing experience. NSN will cover the following expenses: airfare (only if the drive to Atlanta is more than 5 hours), hotel (2 nights), all conference meals, and conference registration.
Students who attend a college within a 5 hour drive time will be expected to car pool to the conference with other students who will share the cost of gas.
Students accepted into the program will be provided with the following opportunities:
- Sales & Marketing training (workshops/executive level speakers & panels)
- Learn about Sales & Marketing careers from company executives
- Compete in a case competitions & win cash prizes
- Learn about the transition from the "college campus" to the "corporate campus"
- Sign up to be mentored by seasoned Sales & Marketing professionals
- Interview with hiring companies for full time positions/internships
Position yourself for your future by applying today !!!
- Primary: Business Majors (preferred but not required)
- Secondary: All Other Majors
- Grad Years: 2018 & 2019 (Juniors/Seniors) or Graduate School (MBA/Masters Degrees 2018 & 2019)
- High Academic Achievement
- Sales or Marketing Career Focused
- Sales & Marketing Work Experience (preferred but not required)
- Have taken sales or marketing classes (preferred but not required)
Application Process: 3 EASY STEPS
- Step 1: Complete the on line application / submit resume (15 minutes)
- Step 2: Phone Interview (30 minutes)
- Step 3: Selected Students Are Notified
Deadline: February 1, 2018
All Applications will be reviewed on a daily basis. Do not wait to submit your application.
We will not be able to get back to every applicant. If you do not hear back from us in 3 weeks from your application date, please assume that we could not accept you.