Who We Are
National Sales Network (NSN) is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit membership organization whose objective is to meet the professional and developmental needs of sales and sales management professionals and individuals who want to improve their professional sales skills.
Nineteen chapters have been established nationwide and conduct a variety of skill development seminars on topics that include but are not limited to the following.
• Sales Skills
• Career Development
• Leadership Skills
• Personal Development
• Time Management
• Organization Skills
• Business Management
• Communication Skills
NSN conducts an annual conference & career fair. The conference is attended by 1,300 + people from over 30 states/international locations.
• Providing training & development for Sales Professionals
• Providing career development strategies for Sales Professionals
• Being a resource center for Sales Professionals
• Providing a networking forum for Sales Professionals
• Encouraging philanthropy in Sales Professionals
To be the organization of choice for sales professionals that supports and executes world class sales training and development.