Click Here To Submit Your Resume For Interview Consideration
First Impressions, Lasting Impact
Whether you're in the middle of a career change or new to the working world, chances are you're in pursuit of an opportunity that's personally rewarding and professionally enriching. Career Fairs provide the opportunity to connect face-to-face with recruiters who make hiring decisions and can help you network for other positions within a company.
Attend NSN's Career Fair:
- You'll find many job opportunities with some of the most recognized companies in the industry.
- You'll get practical insights for directing your talent and creativity.
- You'll learn about current hiring trends and discover what the future job market has in store.
- Most of all, you'll be inspired, encouraged, and drawn into a network of industry peers.
Career Fair Hours and Location
- Thursday 8/9 - 12noon - 5pm
- Friday 8/10 - 9am - 4pm
The two-day career fair will be August 9th and 10th in the Key Ballroom, Baltimore Hilton hotel in Baltimore, Maryland. NSN is hosting this event to recruit professionals for multiple job openings, including positions in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR and Technology. Registration is required. Dress to impress. Some companies will interview on-site.
What Companies Will Be at the Career Fair?